Thursday, July 16, 2009

Tomica Formula 1 and Formula 2 open wheel racers










I've been buying Tomica F1s if ever I see one and lately I was able to bag a few at the same time. I just wanna share some of my Made in Japan Tomica open wheel race cars. These items are getting harder to source and I am just glad I have a few. They are all in Manila now, most of them I bought in Japan and some other asian countries. Mint made in Japan Tomicas make my heart beat a little faster.

I hope you guys like it!

5 comments:

  1. nice collection brian! In fact i can see my favourite F1 teams here. Ferrari and McLaren Honda are nowadays are rare and hard to find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love this form of communication with fellow collectors thru blogging. I am enjoying it and having fun looking at the globe and seeing people from other continents taking a peek of my little corner of the blogging world.

    Thanks for the replies! it encourages me to update my blog all the time. More to come!

    ReplyDelete