Sunday, July 5, 2009

Nissan Skyline by Diapet



This is one of the die-cast i bought a few days ago in Nagoya, Japan. This Yonezawa Diapet Nissan Skyline was sourced in a flea market that opens only during a certain Sunday of the month. Diapet Yonezawa toys are getting hard to source nowadays especially those that are made in Japan.

This model is a special edition and from the looks of it, it could be a TV or a movie car as evidenced in the box.


More Yonezawa Diapets to come in the coming days! Thanks!

My Nissan Skylines

3 comments:

  1. congrats on a great site Brian!
    will be looking forward to more vinatge diecast from this site soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mike! I love sharing my vintage diecast and I think this is the right forum to share my finds. I love your site and this is a homage to your page.

    More pictures soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a very rare skyline, is a must for every diehard skyline collector.

    ReplyDelete