Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Customized Tomica TLV Toyota Corolla








A few months back, i was contemplating on modifying a Tomica TLV. Most Tomica collectors cringe at the thought of taking apart a Tomica TLV because of its high value and limited availability. I have a few examples of this TLV and decided to go ahead and give it a try. I took the wheels of a RealX and swapped it with my TLV Corolla and this is the result. I hope you guys like it as much as I enjoyed modifying it.

More surprises soon!

4 comments:

  1. This corolla looks cool now. Nice customized work Brian!!Hope to see more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a set of wheels also! but am afraid to touch mine although it has a dent on the other wheel...hmmmmmm! :-) great mod Bri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike, go ahead and MOD!

    Thanks Daniel, I also modified a few TLV Tomicas and some Corolla/ Lancers from Konami oldschool series.

    more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you be willing to rent or sell this to us for use in a TV commercial? If so please email or call me ASAP
    424.625.6070
    pxl8it@mac.com

    ReplyDelete