Monday, July 6, 2009

Tomica Dandy Volkswagen Beetle

I bought this HTF Tomica Dandy Beetle a few months back and is one of my best vintage item. What I like about this particular casting are the eyelashes on the headlight, kinda reminds me of my daughter's eyes. This Tomica Dandy is mint in box. I have 4 other Tomica VW Beetles and soon I'll share them with you. Here are the pictures.


Image hosted by <span class=


Image hosted by <span class=



Image hosted by <span class=



Image hosted by <span class=


Image hosted by <span class=



Image hosted by <span class=



I hope you guys like it! I love made in Japan diecast models!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Mike! I got the revolver map like you said. Cool! I am still learning about this blog thing.


    I hope to visit some flea market in Atlanta in the coming days and bag some old Lesneys :)


    More Dandy soon because I reserved a few Dandy's in Nagoya and a few Diapets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you can bag a lancer boxtype diapet in nagoya! good luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete