Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Diecast I bought today, a cool mint Japan made Mini Cooper






I went to my favourite hobby shop and I bought this hot Japan made Mini Cooper with the Union Jack roof tampo. I have this Cooper but not as mint as this one. JDMike made a custom Tomica Mini Cooper for me and soon i'll post it here.

I also bought 2 Tomica Filmores which was released here in Japan a few days ago and will send to to H aka martin of DCPH.

The TLV box is a special edition of TLV Tomica.

I'll be flying home tonight and these will be in MNL soon.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Mike! I am safely in Manila now. On the 25th I'll be in Saigon and I hope to find some diecast there. I checked Ben Thanh market last time but no diecast to be found.

    I hope to get lucky this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice tomica collection!! that mini cooper looks interesting!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete